Here are some things that we will be offering that have a good chance of making your significant other or main squeeze happy should you purchase them. (you’ll probably notice that there is a decidedly chocolate theme going on)
- Chocolate Truffles (think Harry Met Sally at Katz’s)
- Chocolate Souffle Cake (it’s flourless for your gluten intolerant loved one)
- Chocolate chip cookies (don’t underestimate the power of a good chocolate chipper)
- Chocolate cupcakes with festive red sprinkles (fun to share and eat)
- Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies (not chocolate but it has the heart shape going for it)
- Chocolate Caramel Tarts with the appropriate heart decoration on top
- 6″ The Chocolate Cake (we capitalize “The” for a reason!)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Welcome Home Carolyn on Saturday!!! We all missed you!